Supplemental Versus Medicare Advantage

Original Medicare pays 80% of your costs, but you’re responsible for the other 20%. Should you find yourself in the hospital with a $70,000 bill, you’ll want to know that you have a Supplemental plan and a Pharmacy Drug Plan to complement it, or a Medicare Advantage plan that will cover your doctors, extended stay in the hospital and include your drugs. Confused? We can help educate you and make recommendations, based on where you live, which doctors you see, what drugs you’re prescribed and the costs of those drugs, all at no cost to you.

We love helping you to get the best plan for your particular needs and we’re contracted with 40 carriers so you’ll be sure to get the right one. We get paid in two ways–one by the carrier you choose, and two by referrals you make based on the stellar service you received. Let’s talk so we can learn more about you and guide you to the right plan.



    Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area.
    Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.