Medicare Education

Medicare Advantage Versus Medicare Supplemental

You’ve turned 65, or you’re about to and you’ve signed up for Medicare Part A and enrolled in Medicare Part B. Now what? Isn’t that enough? Medicare Parts A and B are considered Original Medicare. Original Medicare pays for 80% of your care. A Supplemental plan can help you with the other 20% of coverage and allows you to see any doctor you choose. You can combine that care with a Pharmacy Drug Plan. Or you could sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan which has a monthly premium, co-pays for your primary care and specialist doctors and a drug plan included in it. 

These are different models and we can walk you through the options for each, based on your particular circumstances and help you to determine what’s right for you. 

We can analyze the cost of monthly premiums, co-pays, deductibles and drug plans, as we learn more about your doctors and lifestyle preferences. 

We love to protect you and there is no cost for you to work with us, as we educate, guide and make recommendations based on your particular needs and lifestyle.

1 thought on “Medicare Education”

  1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area.
Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.